The next Home Health, Hospice, & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
“This agenda is subject to change”
I. Opening Remarks
Moderator – Janet Miller, Office of Communications
II. Announcements and Updates
- CY 2016 Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update: Home Health Value-Based Purchasing Model; and Home Health Quality Reporting Requirements:
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Prevention of ICD-10 Formatting Issues in ASIS
- APU Determinations
- October and January Star Ratings and Individual Measure Preview Reports
- Process for requesting updates to services listed on Home Health Compare
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program Updates: New Reports and Training Modules:
- FY 2016 APU Determinations
- CASPER Reports
- Hospice, Home Health Care CAHPS Reports and Survey Updates
- Hospice Survey Website URL: www.hospicecahpssurvey.org
- For technical assistance, CAHPS Hospice Survey Project Team: hospicecahpssurvey@HCQis.org or 1-800-472-4621
- To communicate with CMS staff on implementation issues: email@example.com
- Home Health CAHPS Preview Reports are located at: https://homehealthcahps.org
- IMPACT web page and public participation in MAP
III. Open Question and Answer
*** DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE”
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: December 16, 2015
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 and Reference Conference ID: 8112871.
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired.
For TTY services: Dial 7-1-1 or 1-800855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056. Conference ID: 8112871.
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at: http://www.cms.gov/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario