The next Ambulance Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015
Start Time: 2:00 PM ET
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time
Conference leaders: Dr. William Rogers, Valerie Miller and Abigail Huffman
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Dr. William Rogers (OC)
Co-Chair – Valerie Miller (CM)
Moderator – Abigail Huffman (OC)
II. Expansion of Prior Authorization of Repetitive Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport
Prior Authorization Special ODF Announcement
- The prior authorization program of repetitive scheduled non-emergent ambulance transports currently underway in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and South Carolina is being expanded. The prior authorization program will begin on January 1, 2016 in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- A Special Open Door Forum is scheduled for November 10, 2015 at 12:30 pm Eastern Time. Additional information can be found athttp://go.cms.gov/PAAmbulance. Questions can also be sent toAmbulancePA@cms.hhs.gov.
- Geographic Designations: Urban vs. Rural
- Extenders – MACRA Extended, Mostly Self-Implementing
- Ambulance Staffing Requirements – Additional Clarification
ICD-10 Transition from ICD-9 File
Psychiatric Patient Hold and Meeting with American Ambulance Association
III. Open Questions and Answers
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 8002427
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTU Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTU services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056: Conference ID: 8002427
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID. This recording will be accessible beginning 2 hours after the ODF and expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates & E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at