- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Abstract submission and registration opens January 4, 2016. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
- Updated American Academy of Sleep Medicine Obstructive Sleep Apnea Measures. Look for these measures in NQMC in the near future!
Health Awareness Topics - January 2016
- Cervical Health Awareness Month (see related measures)
- National Glaucoma Awareness Month (see related measures)
- Thyroid Awareness Month (see related measures)