Drug Shortages for U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This information has recently been updated.
February 17, 2016
- FDA Drug Shortages
- Azathioprine Tablet (Updated - Resolved)
- Levetiracetam (Keppra) Injection (Updated - Resolved)
- Memantine Hydrochloride (Namenda) Unit Dose XR Capsules (New - Discontinuation)
- Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet, Film Coated (New - Discontinuation)
- Valsartan Tablets (New - Discontinuation)
Download the Drug Shortages Mobile ApplicationNew! Drug Shortages 2 Mobile App for Android adds alert feature.