NQMC Update Service: February 15, 2016
- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Abstract submission and registration now open. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
- Updated National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) HEDIS 2016 Musculoskeletal Condition Measures
- New Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Quality Collaboration Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome (TASS) Measure.
Look for these measures in NQMC in the near future!
Health Awareness Topics - February 2016
- AMD/Low Vision Awareness Month (see related measures)
- American Heart Month (see related measures)
- National Children's Dental Health Month (see related measures)