Last Posted: Jul 20, 2017
- A Report on Ten Asia Pacific Countries on Current Status and Future Directions of the Genetic Counseling Profession: The Establishment of the Professional Society of Genetic Counselors in Asia.
Laurino Mercy Y et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Communication of Information about Genetic Risks: Putting Families at the Center.
Mendes Álvaro et al. Family process 2017 Jul
- f-treeGC: a questionnaire-based family tree-creation software for genetic counseling and genome cohort studies.
Tokutomi Tomoharu et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 Jul 18(1) 71
- Patients' Knowledge of Prenatal Screening for Trisomy 21.
Sheinis Michal et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Rapid genetic counseling and testing in newly diagnosed breast cancer: Patients' and health professionals' attitudes, experiences, and evaluation of effects on treatment decision making.
Wevers Marijke R et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2017 Jul
- Uptake of Predictive Genetic Testing and Cardiac Evaluation for Children at Risk for an Inherited Arrhythmia or Cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Ethical, social, and cultural issues related to clinical genetic testing and counseling in low- and middle-income countries: protocol for a systematic review.
Zhong Adrina et al. Systematic reviews 2017 Jul 6(1) 140
- Genetic Counseling Genetic Testing
R Nesta, The DNA Exchange, July 4, 2017
- Variation among Consent Forms for Clinical Whole Exome Sequencing.
Fowler Sara A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Community Practice Implementation of a Self-administered Version of PREMM1,2,6 to Assess Risk for Lynch Syndrome.
Luba Daniel G et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Jun
- Connecting Gaucher and Parkinson Disease: Considerations for Clinical and Research Genetic Counseling Settings.
Cook Lola et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Family (Still) Matters Getting a patients relatives involved in the genetic counseling process is imperative in the genomic era.
Genome Magazine, July 5, 2017
- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Genetic Counselor Recommendations for Cancer Predisposition Evaluation and Surveillance in the Pediatric Oncology Patient.
Druker Harriet et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e91-e97
- Genetics of pulmonary hypertension in the clinic.
Girerd Barbara et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2017 Jun
- Impairment Experiences, Identity and Attitudes Towards Genetic Screening: the Views of People with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
Boardman Felicity K et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun