From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of Personalized Genomic Medicine Research: Current Literature and Suggestions for the Future.
Callier Shawneequa L et al. Bioethics 2016 Nov 30(9) 698-705
- The limits of traditional approaches to informed consent for genomic medicine.
May Thomas et al. HEC forum : an interdisciplinary journal on hospitals' ethical and legal issues 2014 Sep 26(3) 185-202
- Translating personalized genomic medicine into clinical practice: evidence, values, and health policy.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genome / National Research Council Canada = Genome / Conseil national de recherches Canada 2015 Nov 1-7
- Ethical Considerations of Population Screening for Late-Onset Genetic Disease.
Golden-Grant Kathryn, et al. Clin. Genet. 2015 2 10.
- GINA, genetic discrimination, and genomic medicine.
Green Robert C, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 1 (5) 397-9