From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Return of incidental findings in genomic medicine: measuring what patients value--development of an instrument to measure preferences for information from next-generation testing (IMPRINT).
Bennette CS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 11 (11) 11
- Electronic health record design and implementation for pharmacogenomics: a local perspective.
Peterson JF, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 10 (10) 10
- The next controversy in genetic testing: clinical data as trade secrets?
Cook-Deegan R, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 6 (6) 6
- Public health action in genomics is now needed beyond newborn screening.
Bowen MS, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- Integration of genomic medicine into pathology residency training: the stanford open curriculum.
Schrijver I, et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2013 3 (2) 2