From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Personal utility in genomic testing: a systematic literature review.
Kohler Jennefer N et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- How communication of genetic information within the family is addressed in genetic counselling: a systematic review of research evidence.
Mendes Álvaro et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Aug 12.
- Medical genetic counseling for breast cancer in primary care: a synthesis of major determinants of physicians' practices in primary care settings.
Jbilou J, et al. Public health genomics 2014 8 (4) 4
- The role of the genetic counsellor: a systematic review of research evidence.
Skirton H, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2014 6
- Ethical, legal, and counseling challenges surrounding the return of genetic results in oncology.
Lolkema MP, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2013 5 (15) 15