From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Causes of death of mutation carriers in Finnish Lynch syndrome families.
Pylvänäinen K, et al. Familial cancer 2012 9 (3) 3
- An urgent need for a change in policy revealed by a study on prenatal testing for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Helderman-van den Enden AT, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 1 (1) 1
- DNA-testing for BRCA1/2 prior to genetic counselling in patients with breast cancer: design of an intervention study, DNA-direct.
Sie AS, et al. BMC women's health 2012 8
- Attitudes and practices among internists concerning genetic testing.
Klitzman R, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 2 (1) 1
- Randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of genetic counseling and a distance, computer-based, lifestyle intervention program for adult offspring of patients with type 2 diabetes: background, study protocol, and baseline patient characteristics.
Nishigaki M, et al. Journal of nutrition and metabolism 2012 5