From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Awareness, knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes towards genetic testing for cancer risk among ethnic minority groups: a systematic review.
Hann Katie E J et al. BMC public health 2017 May 17(1) 503
- Five-Year Bibliometric Review of Genomic Nursing Science Research.
Williams Janet K et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing / Sigma Theta Tau 2016 Mar 48(2) 179-86
- A review of consent practices and perspectives for pharmacogenetic testing.
Haga Susanne B et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Aug
- The Contribution of Genomic Research to Explaining Racial Disparities in Cardiovascular Disease: A Systematic Review.
Kaufman Jay S, et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2015 3 1.
- A Framework to Examine the Role of Epigenetics in Health Disparities among Native Americans.
Brockie TN, et al. Nursing research and practice 2013 1