Empowering Nurses to Protect Themselves and Their Patients: Exploring Best Practices in Injection Safety
Register now for a free one-hour webinar with continuing education
CDC and the American Nurses Association invite you to participate.
|Webinar: ||Empowering Nurses to Protect Themselves and Their Patients: Exploring Best Practices in Injection Safety|
|Date: ||Thursday, February 22, 2018|
|Time: ||1:00 PM EST|
|Registration: ||Register (at no cost) and view the detailed agenda here:http://bit.ly/2E8vEbs|| |
- Describe the essential balance between meeting immediate or emergent patient safety needs and performing all recommended infection control practices during clinical care.
- Identify safe injection practices intended to prevent catheter-related bloodstream infections.
- Describe a type of injection practice that might occur in a hemodialysis facility that would increase a patient’s risk for infectio
|Featured Speakers: |
- Carol M. Headley DNSC, ACNP, RN, CNN - Nephrology nurse practitioner at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Memphis
- Chuck Griffis PhD CRNA - Certified registered nurse anesthetist at the Greater Los Angeles Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Michelle Berreth BSN, RN, CRNI®, CPP - Nurse educator with the Infusion Nurses Society
| Audio: ||Please note the audio for this webinar will come through your computer speakers. During the webinar, please ensure that your speakers are turned on and the volume is up. Thank you. |
This webinar is hosted the Nursing Infection Control Education (NICE) Network, a collaboration between CDC, the American Nurses Association, and specialty nursing organizations.
|February 22, 1 PM EST: Free webinar w/ CE - Empowering Nurses to Protect Themselves and Their Patients: Exploring Best Practices in Injection Safety. Register: http://bit.ly/2E8vEbs|
| ||CDC, the American Nurses Association, and the NICE Network invite you to register now for a free webinar with continuing education on Thursday, 02/22 at 1 PM EST. This webinar will address some of the more common issues related to safe injection practices. Register: http://bit.ly/2E8vEbs|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario