February 7, 2018 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Strengthen Your Application With Preliminary Research
Your preliminary research may be the difference between your application’s scoring within or short of NIAID’s paylines.
Opportunities and Resources
Small Business Omnibus Solicitations Reissued for FORMS-E, Clinical Trials
To accommodate NIH’s new clinical trial policies, the small business innovation research and small business technology transfer parent funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) were each split into two separate FOAs, one that accepts clinical trial applications and one that does not.
In The News
No Clinical Trial-Related Materials Allowed in Appendix
Unless otherwise noted in the funding opportunity announcement to which you are applying, you can no longer include clinical trial-related materials in the Appendix of your grant application.
Interim Final Rule: Six-Month Delay, For Now
The latest revision to the Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects ("Common Rule") will kick in later to allow more time for organizations to implement the requirements and for stakeholders to comment about whether there is need for an additional delay.
When and How To Contact a Program Officer
Before you email or leave a voicemail for your program officer, ask yourself: Am I certain he or she is the person I need to answer my question or resolve my issue?
- Do foreign organizations have additional registration steps for electronic applications?
- What is a select agent or toxin?
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-18-633, NIAID Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01, Clinical Trial Required)
- PAR-18-632, NIAID SBIR Phase II Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U44, Clinical Trial Required)
- RFP-NIAID-DAIT-NIHAI201700100, Vaccine Adjuvant Discovery Program
- PAR-18-630, Investigator Initiated Extended Clinical Trial (R01, Clinical Trial Required)
- PA-18-589, Successor-in-Interest (Type 6, Parent Clinical Trial Optional)
- PA-18-590, Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7, Parent Clinical Trial Optional)
- PA-18-591, Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements (Parent Admin Supp, Clinical Trial Optional)
- PA-18-586, Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Admin Supp, Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PA-18-592, Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp, Clinical Trial Not Allowed )
- RFA-RM-18-017, Expanding the Human Genome Editing Repertoire (U01, Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
See other announcements at Opportunities & Announcements.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario