From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetics and Personal Insurance: the Perspectives of Canadian Cancer Genetic Counselors.
Lane Michelle et al. J Genet Couns 2015 May 1.
- How state and federal policies as well as advances in genome science contribute to the high cost of cancer drugs.
Ramsey Scott D et al. Health Aff (Millwood) 2015 Apr 1. 34(4) 571-5
- Challenges of coverage policy development for next-generation tumor sequencing panels: experts and payers weigh in.
Trosman Julia R, et al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2015 3 0. (3) 311-8
- Legislation in the genomic era: the Affordable Care Act and genetic testing for cancer risk assessment.
Walcott Farzana L, et al. Genet. Med. 2015 3 5.
- GINA, genetic discrimination, and genomic medicine.
Green Robert C, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 1 (5) 397-9