From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors Code of Ethics: Explication of 2017 Revisions.
Senter Leigha et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Oct
- Public's Views toward Return of Secondary Results in Genomic Sequencing: It's (Almost) All about the Choice.
Ryan Kerry A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Predictive Genetic Testing of Children for Adult-Onset Conditions: Negotiating Requests with Parents.
Fenwick Angela et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Sep
- "Not Tied Up Neatly with a Bow": Professionals' Challenging Cases in Informed Consent for Genomic Sequencing.
Tomlinson Ashley N et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 62-72
- Legislation in the genomic era: the Affordable Care Act and genetic testing for cancer risk assessment.
Walcott Farzana L, et al. Genet. Med. 2015 3 5.