State Prevention Collaboratives consist of multiple hospitals within a state which:
- Target an infection as a team
- Implement prevention strategies through culture change
- Share experiences between facilities
- Measure their progress as a group
- Provide feedback to clinicians and staff
See what prevention collaborative your states have:
The information included in this map describes state HAI prevention efforts with financial and/or technical support provided by CDC. Please refer to state health department Web sites for information about additional HAI prevention efforts underway in each state.