PCOR CME/CE Activities
The CME/CE activities listed below were developed by Hayes, Inc. and are accredited for a multi-disciplinary audience of health care practitioners. These activities are supported by contract number HHSA290201200020I from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- A Video on the Benefits and Harms of Screening for Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Adults
- A Monograph on the Relative Effectiveness of Various Screening Strategies for Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Adults
- First-Generation Versus Second-Generation Antipsychotics in Adults: Comparative Effectiveness
- Child Exposure to Trauma: Comparative Effectiveness of Interventions Addressing Maltreatment
- Child Obesity Prevention Programs: Comparative Effectiveness
- Strategies to Prevent Weight Gain Among Adults
Please contact Barbara Kass for support of PCOR CME/CE activities.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario