Register Now for April 30 HCUP Data Users’ Workshop
Registration is open for the HCUP Data Users’ Workshop scheduled for April 30 at AHRQ headquarters in Rockville, Maryland. This one-day hands-on workshop provides participants with experience working with Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) resources, providing in-depth exposure to several HCUP databases and tools. The focus will be on the newly redesigned 2012 National Inpatient Sample. Faculty will be available for consultation on how HCUP data can support participants’ research interests. Instructional and reference materials will be distributed and discussed. Given the content and pace of this course, prior experience with large administrative databases or with HCUP is recommended. Registrants may find it helpful to take HCUP’s April 15 and April 22 HCUP webinar series overview presentations or to review the Online HCUP Overview Course prior to the workshop. There is no charge for the webinars, online overview course or the workshop. HCUP registration information is available here. Email questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Register Now for April 30's HCUP Data Workshop (3/18/15)|
|New Studies added to the Research Spotlights (3/12/15)|
|New HCUP Methods Series Report(3/4/15)|
|HCUP Webinar Series (3/3/15)|
|Purchase HCUP Data Online (11/17/14)|
|HCUP Statistical Brief #187 and #188(2/10/15)|
What is HCUP?
The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) includes the largest collection of longitudinal hospital care data in the United States.
- Overview of HCUP
- On-line HCUP Overview Course is an interactive course that provides information about HCUP data, software tools, and products
- Frequently Asked Questions
Learn about HCUP products including State and nationwide databases, software and online tools, and reports.
- HCUP Databases contain information on inpatient stays, emergency department visits, and ambulatory care
- HCUPnet is HCUP's free, online query system that provides immediate access to health statistics
- HCUP Tools & Software provide complimentary tools and software to use with HCUP and similar databases
- HCUP Reports feature findings, publications, and technical reports on HCUP issues
Utilize HCUP services to purchase HCUP data, get answers to your HCUP-related questions, and learn how to use the HCUP databases.
- Purchase HCUP data through the HCUP Central Distributor
- HCUP Technical Assistance answers questions and provides support to HCUP users
- HCUP On-line Tutorial Series provides free tutorials on HCUP data and tools, including training on technical methods for conducting research with HCUP data
- HCUP Data Use Agreement Training Tool is a required tutorial for all purchasers and users of HCUP data that defines how the data can be used
Join the HCUP Mailing List
Join the HCUP Mailing List to receive information on new HCUP data, tools, and products.