Enhancing the Efficiency of CAHPS Survey Administration
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s CAHPS researchers are continually working to improve the ability of CAHPS surveys to gather useful and valid information on patient experience as efficiently as possible. Research teams are currently exploring multiple questions, such as:
- What is the feasibility of lower-cost data collection methods?
- What is the impact of revised item content and formats?
- How can we improve consistency across various applications of the surveys and their measures?
Read new summaries of this work:
- The Maintenance and Updating of CAHPS Survey Instruments – PDF
- Improving the Efficiency of CAHPS Survey Administration – PDF
- Alignment of CAHPS Ambulatory Care Surveys – PDF
Learn more about the family of CAHPS survey instruments at https://cahps.ahrq.gov/
Find more summaries of CAHPS projects at https://cahps.ahrq.gov/news-