Last Posted: Sep 28, 2017
- Cancer Predisposition Cascade Screening for Hereditary Breast/Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndromes in Switzerland: Study Protocol.
Katapodi Maria C et al. JMIR research protocols 2017 Sep 6(9) e184
- Decentralized colonoscopic surveillance with high patient compliance prevents hereditary and familial colorectal cancer.
Sjöström Olle et al. Familial cancer 2016 Oct 15(4) 543-51
- Evaluation of an online family history tool for identifying hereditary and familial colorectal cancer.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Familial cancer 2017 Sep
- Genomic Scores are Independent of Disease Volume in Men with Favorable Risk Prostate Cancer: Implications for Choosing Men for Active Surveillance.
Nyame Yaw A et al. The Journal of urology 2017 Sep
- Integrating genomics into population-based cancer surveillance in the era of precision medicine
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, Sep 2017
- Population and Whole Genome Sequence Based Characterization of Invasive Group A Streptococci Recovered in the United States during 2015.
Chochua Sopio et al. mBio 2017 Sep 8(5)
- CNVs affecting cancer predisposing genes (CPGs) detected as incidental findings in routine germline diagnostic chromosomal microarray (CMA) testing.
Innes Josie et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Sep
- Integrating Genomics into Public Health Surveillance: Ushering in a New Era of Precision Public Health
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog July 2017
- Rapid, actionable diagnosis of urban epidemic leptospirosis using a pathogenic Leptospira lipL32-based real-time PCR assay.
Riediger Irina N et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Sep 11(9) e0005940
- Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
CDC You Tube Video
- Recurrent seasonal outbreak of an emerging serotype of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC O55:H7 Stx2a) in the south west of England, July 2014 to September 2015.
McFarland Noëleen et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Sep (36)
- Resurgence of Diphtheria in North Kerala, India, 2016: Laboratory Supported Case-Based Surveillance Outcomes.
Sangal Lucky et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 218
- BRCA Genetic Testing and Receipt of Preventive Interventions Among Women Aged 18-64 Years with Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Nonmetropolitan and Metropolitan Areas - United States, 2009-2014
K Kolor, MMWR Surveillance Summaries, Sep 7, 2017
- BRCA Genetic Testing and Receipt of Preventive Interventions Among Women Aged 18-64 Years with Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Nonmetropolitan and Metropolitan Areas - United States, 2009-2014.
Kolor Katherine et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2017 Sep 66(15) 1-11
- Genetic Testing in a Cohort of Complex Esophageal Atresia.
Beauregard-Lacroix Eliane et al. Molecular syndromology 2017 Aug 8(5) 236-243
- Molecular testing for Lynch syndrome in people with colorectal cancer: systematic reviews and economic evaluation.
Snowsill Tristan et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2017 Sep 21(51) 1-238
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario