From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- An Adoptive Parental Perspective on Personal Genomic Screening.
May Thomas et al. Pediatrics 2015 Mar 9.
- Demographic Differences in Willingness to Provide Broad and Narrow Consent for Biobank Research.
Ewing Altovise T et al. Biopreserv Biobank 2015 Mar 31.
- The Impact of Commercialisation and Genetic Data Sharing Arrangements on Public Trust and the Intention to Participate in Biobank Research.
Critchley Christine et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 13.
- The right to know and genetic testing.
Sheehan Mark et al. J Med Ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 287-8
- GINA, genetic discrimination, and genomic medicine.
Green Robert C, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 1 (5) 397-9