From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Research results: preserving newborn blood samples.
Lewis MH, et al. Science translational medicine 2012 11 (159) 159
- US commission calls for protection of privacy in whole genome sequencing.
Tanne JH, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2012 10
- Digital family histories for data mining.
Hoyt R, et al. Perspectives in health information management / AHIMA, American Health Information Management Association 2013 10
- Privacy protection and public goods: building a genetic database for health research in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Kosseim P, et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2013 1 (1) 1
- A public resource facilitating clinical use of genomes.
Ball MP, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 7 (30) 30