From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Anonymizing patient genomic data for public sharing association studies.
Fernandez-Lozano C, et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2013 8
- Differences in pharmacogenomic biomarker information in package inserts from the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan.
Shimazawa R, et al. Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 2013 12 (6) 6
- Benefits, issues, and recommendations for personalized medicine in oncology in Canada.
Butts C, et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2013 10 (5) 5
- Communicating inherited genetic risk between parent and child: a meta-thematic synthesis.
Rowland E, et al. International journal of nursing studies 2013 6 (6) 6
- Informing family members of individuals with Lynch syndrome: a guideline for clinical geneticists.
Menko FH, et al. Familial cancer 2013 6 (2) 2