From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Clinical relevance of molecular diagnostics in gastrointestinal (GI) cancer: European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO) expert discussion and recommendations from the 17th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)/World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Barcelona.
Baraniskin Alexander et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Nov 86305-317
- Committee Opinion No. 693: Counseling About Genetic Testing and Communication of Genetic Test Results.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Apr 129(4) e96-e101
- Recommendations from the international stroke genetics consortium, part 2: biological sample collection and storage.
Battey Thomas W K et al. Stroke 2015 Jan 46(1) 285-90
- Evaluation and treatment of hypertriglyceridemia: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline.
Berglund L, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2012 9 (9) 9
- IRB chairs' perspectives on genotype-driven research recruitment.
Beskow LM, et al. IRB 2012 7 (3) 3