From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Consumer awareness and attitudes about insurance discrimination post enactment of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
Allain DC, et al. Familial cancer 2012 12 (4) 4
- Barriers to genetic testing for breast cancer risk among ethnic minority women: an exploratory study.
Glenn BA, et al. Ethnicity & disease 2012 8 (3) 3
- The responses of research participants and their next of kin to receiving feedback of genetic test results following participation in the Australian Ovarian Cancer Study.
Hallowell N, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 6 (6) 6
- Characteristics of genomic test consumers who spontaneously share results with their health care provider.
Darst BF, et al. Health communication 2014 11 (1) 1
- Attitudes and practices among internists concerning genetic testing.
Klitzman R, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 2 (1) 1