From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- SOCIO-ETHICAL ISSUES IN PERSONALIZED MEDICINE: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENTS OF GENE EXPRESSION PROFILING TESTS FOR BREAST CANCER PROGNOSIS.
Ali-Khan Sarah E et al. Int J Technol Assess Health Care 2015 May 20. 1-15
- Stakeholders' perspectives on biobank-based genomic research: systematic review of the literature.
Husedzinovic Alma, et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 3 4.
- Ethical, legal, and counseling challenges surrounding the return of genetic results in oncology.
Lolkema MP, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2013 5 (15) 15
- Implementing risk-stratified screening for common cancers: a review of potential ethical, legal and social issues.
Hall AE, et al. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 2014 6 (2) 2
- Genetic discrimination and life insurance: a systematic review of the evidence.
Joly Y, et al. BMC medicine 2013 3