From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of carrier and prenatal genetic testing for X-linked hemophilia.
Tsai MC, et al. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi 2013 8
- Genetic testing in patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Lala A, et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2013 1 (1) 1
- Newborn screening by tandem mass spectrometry for glutaric aciduria type 1: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Pfeil J, et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2013 1
- Gene expression profiling and expanded immunohistochemistry tests to guide the use of adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer management: a systematic review and cost-effectiveness analysis.
Ward S, et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2013 10 (44) 44
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of universal newborn screening for medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency in France.
Hamers FF, et al. BMC pediatrics 2012 9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario