From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Economic Impact of Gene Expression Profiling in Patients with Early-Stage Breast Cancer in France.
Katz Gregory et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(6) e0128880
- Cost Effectiveness of Using Array-CGH for Diagnosing Learning Disability.
Sagoo G S et al. Appl Health Econ Health Policy 2015 Apr 19.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of Mammostrat® compared with Oncotype DX® to inform the treatment of breast cancer.
Mislick K, et al. ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research : CEOR 2014 1
- Evaluation of clinical criteria for the identification of Lynch syndrome among unselected patients with endometrial cancer.
Bruegl AS, et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2014 7 (7) 7
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of triple therapy with protease inhibitors in treatment-naive hepatitis C patients.
Blázquez-Pérez A, et al. PharmacoEconomics 2013 10 (10) 10
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario