From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Current practice and attitudes of Australian obstetricians toward population-based carrier screening for inherited conditions.
Stark Z, et al. Twin research and human genetics : the official journal of the International Society for Twin Studies 2013 4 (2) 2
- An evaluation of pharmacists' expectations towards pharmacogenomics.
de Denus S, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2013 1 (2) 2
- Newborn hearing screening in youth health care in the Netherlands: National results of implementation and follow-up.
van der Ploeg CP, et al. International journal of audiology 2012 8 (8) 8
- Exploratory planning and implementation of a pilot pharmacogenetic program in a community pharmacy.
O'Connor SK, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2012 6 (8) 8
- Operational implementation of prospective genotyping for personalized medicine: the design of the Vanderbilt PREDICT project.
Pulley JM, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2012 7 (1) 1
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario