From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The challenge of implementing genetic tests with clinical utility while avoiding unsound applications.
Cornel MC, et al. Journal of community genetics 2014 1 (1) 1
- Strategies for personalized medicine-based research and implementation in the clinical workflow.
Lieb W, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2012 10 (4) 4
- Cost-effectiveness of expanded newborn screening in Texas.
Tiwana SK, et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2012 8 (5) 5
- Diagnostic cancer genome sequencing and the contribution of germline variants.
Kilpivaara O, et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2013 3 (6127) 6127
- Maternal plasma sequencing: a powerful tool towards fetal whole genome recovery.
Papageorgiou EA, et al. BMC medicine 2013 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario