From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Legal, ethical issues loom over topic of recontacting patients: Advances in research, next-generation sequencing lead geneticists to consider approaching former patients with results about genetic variants.
Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2015 Apr 167(4) vii-viii
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing in Slovenia: availability, ethical dilemmas and legislation.
Vrecar Irena et al. Biochem Med (Zagreb) 2015 25(1) 84-9
- Are we ready for direct-to-consumer genetic testing?
Burton Adrian et al. Lancet Neurol 2015 Feb 14(2) 138-9
- Legislation in the genomic era: the Affordable Care Act and genetic testing for cancer risk assessment.
Walcott Farzana L, et al. Genet. Med. 2015 3 5.
- Ethical Considerations of Population Screening for Late-Onset Genetic Disease.
Golden-Grant Kathryn, et al. Clin. Genet. 2015 2 10.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario