From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 727: Cascade Testing: Testing Women for Known Hereditary Genetic Mutations Associated With Cancer.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Jan 131(1) e31-e34
- Practice Bulletin No 182: Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(3) e110-e126
- Committee Opinion No. 693: Counseling About Genetic Testing and Communication of Genetic Test Results.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Apr 129(4) e96-e101
- Expanded carrier screening in reproductive medicine-points to consider: a joint statement of the american college of medical genetics and genomics, american college of obstetricians and gynecologists, national society of genetic counselors, perinatal quality foundation, and society for maternal-fetal medicine.
Edwards Janice G, et al. Obstet Gynecol 2015 3 0. (3) 653-62
- Genetic counseling and testing for Alzheimer disease: joint practice guidelines of the American College of Medical Genetics and the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Goldman JS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2011 6 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario