From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act. Final rule.
et al. Federal register 2016 May 81(95) 31143-59
- Data sharing in stem cell translational science: policy statement by the International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party.
Bredenoord Annelien L et al. Regenerative medicine 2015 Oct
- International Policies on Sharing Genomic Research Results with Relatives: Approaches to Balancing Privacy with Access.
Branum Rebecca et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2015 Sep 43(3) 576-93
- Anticipate and communicate: Ethical management of incidental and secondary findings in the clinical, research, and direct-to-consumer contexts (December 2013 report of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues).
Weiner C, et al. American journal of epidemiology 2014 9 (6) 6
- Growing use of genomic data reveals need to improve consent and privacy standards.
Kuehn BM, et al. JAMA 2013 5 (20) 20