From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Power to the People: Data Citizens in the Age of Precision Medicine.
Evans Barbara J et al. Vanderbilt journal of entertainment and technology law 2017 19(2) 243-265
- Ethics and Epistemology of Big Data.
Lipworth Wendy et al. Journal of bioethical inquiry 2017 Nov
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Precision engagement: the PMIs success will depend on more than genomes and big data
JK Wagner et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 27, 2016
- Balancing Benefits and Risks of Immortal Data: Participants' Views of Open Consent in the Personal Genome Project.
Zarate Oscar A et al. The Hastings Center report 2015 Dec