From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- PRESAGE: PRivacy-preserving gEnetic testing via SoftwAre Guard Extension.
Chen Feng et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Jul 10(Suppl 2) 48
- Next generation sequencing: Coping with rare genetic diseases in China.
Cram David S et al. Intractable & rare diseases research 2016 Aug 5(3) 140-4
- Ethical and regulatory aspects of genome editing.
Kohn Donald B et al. Blood 2016 Apr
- Challenges of coverage policy development for next-generation tumor sequencing panels: experts and payers weigh in.
Trosman Julia R, et al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2015 3 0. (3) 311-8
- Ethical issues in genetics and public health in Latin America with a focus on Argentina.
Penchaszadeh Victor B, et al. J Community Genet 2015 2 10.