From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A Knowledge-based System for Intelligent Support in Pharmacogenomics Evidence Assessment: Ontology-driven Evidence Representation and Retrieval.
Lee Chia-Ju et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2017 2017175-184
- Navigating highly homologous genes in a molecular diagnostic setting: a resource for clinical next-generation sequencing.
Mandelker Diana et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 May
- Toward Global Biobank Integration by Implementation of the Minimum Information About BIobank Data Sharing (MIABIS 2.0 Core).
Merino-Martinez Roxana et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Mar
- Developing an international network for Alzheimer research: The Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network.
Morris JC, et al. Clinical investigation 2012 10 (10) 10
- Development of a scalable pharmacogenomic clinical decision support service.
Fusaro VA, et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings AMIA Summit on Translational Science 2013 12