Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Strategies to identify the Lynch syndrome among patients with colorectal cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Ladabaum Uri et al. Annals of internal medicine 2011 Jul 155(2) 69-79
- Economics of Pharmacogenetic-Guided Treatments: Underwhelming or Overstated?
Hughes Dyfrig A et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Feb
- High-throughput, non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal RHD genotype to guide antenatal prophylaxis with anti-D immunoglobulin: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Saramago Pedro et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2018 Feb
- An Evaluation of the Cost-effectiveness of Comprehensive MTM Integrated with Point-of-Care Phenotypic and Genetic Testing for U.S. Elderly Patients After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Okere Arinze Nkemdirim et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Feb 24(2) 142-152
- Cost-effectiveness analyses of genetic and genomic diagnostic tests.
Payne Katherine et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Jan
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Using Loss of Heterozygosity to Manage Premalignant Oral Dysplasia in British Columbia, Canada.
Cromwell Ian et al. The oncologist 2016 Sep 21(9) 1099-106