The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Hillary Loeffler, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
II. Announcements & Updates
Hospice Agenda Items:
- Update on electronic submission of hospice Notices of Election
- Hospice Upcoming Training and Education Events
- HIS Modifications After Preview Reports
Home Health Agenda Items:
- Claims Adjustments for 2018 Home Health Rural Add-on Payments
- Posting of Materials from Abt Associates’ Home Health Technical Expert Panel Meeting held on February 1, 2018 (link: https://www.cms.gov/center/
- Clarification in calculation of the cross-setting measure Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers that are New or Worsened
- Changes to the on-demand CASPER reports
- Changes to the calculation algorithm for “Timely Initiation of Care” to align with the new CoP
- Update for HHCAHPS
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the press, and the remarks are not considered on the record. If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 31630800
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 31630800
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/
The Provider Ombudsman for the New Medicare Card serves as a CMS resource for the provider community. The Ombudsman will ensure that CMS hears, understands, and resolves any implementation problems experienced by clinicians, hospitals, suppliers and other providers. Dr. Eugene Freund will be serving in this position. He will also communicate about the New Medicare Card to providers, and collaborate with CMS components to develop solutions to any implementation problems that arise. To reach the Ombudsman, contact: NMCProviderQuestions@cms.hhs.
The Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman and CMS staff will address inquiries from Medicare beneficiaries and their representatives through existing inquiry processes. Visit Medicare.gov for information on how the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman can help you.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario