Last Posted: May 03, 2018
- Behavioral Economics: A New Lens for Understanding Genomic Decision Making.
Moore Scott Emory et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 2018 Apr
- From CRISPR scissors to virus sensors. Two bacterial Cas proteins cleave nucleic acids indiscriminately after binding to specific target sequences. This property has now been harnessed to create highly sensitive, portable diagnostic tools for detecting viruses at low cost.
DD Kocak et al, Nature, Apr 2018
- Cost-effectiveness of Genome and Exome Sequencing in Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Yuen Tracy et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2018 Apr
- Employees Jump at Genetic Testing. Is That a Good Thing?
N Singer, NY Times, Apr 2018
- Value-based genomics.
Gong Jun et al. Oncotarget 2018 Mar 9(21) 15792-15815
- Hereditary Angioedema: The Economics of Treatment of an Orphan Disease.
Lumry William Raymond et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 522