Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- Challenges in recruiting African-American women for a breast cancer genetics study.
Compadre Amanda J et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 168
- A Community-Based Qualitative Assessment of Knowledge, Barriers, and Promoters of Communicating about Family Cancer History among African-Americans.
Rositch Anne F et al. Health communication 2018 May 1-10
- Celebrate National Women’s Health Week!
- Multigene testing replacing BRCA tests for breast cancer risk
Stanford University, May 10, 2018
- Inclusion is the Path to Personalized Care
D Bianchi, NICHD Director, May 16, 2018
- Evaluating the Impact of Precision Medicine: How Ivacaftor Reduces Hospitalizations of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis
RF Green al, CDC Blog Post, May 8, 2018
- Genomic databases weakened by lack of non-European populations- Greater diversity in genomic databases will advance precision medicine
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, May 8, 2018
- Cutting-edge science and technology should be available for all.
J Reardon, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Editorial: Precision Public Health
TS Weeramanthri et al. front Pub Health, Apr 30, 2018
- Genotype-guided warfarin therapy: current status.
Tavares Letícia C et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Apr