Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- Genetic Counseling Referral Rates in Long-Term Survivors of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Barcenas Carlos H et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2018 May 16(5) 518-524
- Angelina's impact: Advocates Share
My Gene Counsel, May 14, 2018
- Clinical providers' experiences with returning results from genomic sequencing: an interview study.
Wynn Julia et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 May 11(1) 45
- Effects of Cancer Genetic Panel Testing on at-Risk Individuals.
Frost Anja S et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 May
- Incorporating epilepsy genetics into clinical practice: a 360°evaluation.
Oates Stephanie et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2018 313
- Multigene testing replacing BRCA tests for breast cancer risk
Stanford University, May 10, 2018
- Patients' Views of Treatment-Focused Genetic Testing (TFGT): Some Lessons for the Mainstreaming of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing.
Wright Sarah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 May
- The 'Jolie Effect' Was A Game-Changer For Breast Cancer, But It Was Just A Start
E Stallings, Huffington Post, May 14, 2018
- Huntington Disease: Genetics, Prevention, and Therapy Approaches.
Yapijakis Christos et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 98755-65
- The genetics of congenital heart disease? understanding and improving long-term outcomes in congenital heart disease: a review for the general cardiologist and primary care physician.
Simmons M Abigail et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2017 Oct 29(5) 520-528