Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- 10 New Genetic Tests Reach the Market Each Day
R Lewis, Medscape, May 2018
- HERC database of health economics and genomics studies
HERC, Nuffield Department of Population Health, May 2018
- Medicines Wild West: 10 new genetic tests enter the market each day
CY Johnson, Washington Post, May 7, 2018
- Behavioral Economics: A New Lens for Understanding Genomic Decision Making.
Moore Scott Emory et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 2018 Apr
- From CRISPR scissors to virus sensors. Two bacterial Cas proteins cleave nucleic acids indiscriminately after binding to specific target sequences. This property has now been harnessed to create highly sensitive, portable diagnostic tools for detecting viruses at low cost.
DD Kocak et al, Nature, Apr 2018
- Cost-effectiveness of Genome and Exome Sequencing in Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Yuen Tracy et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2018 Apr
- Employees Jump at Genetic Testing. Is That a Good Thing?
N Singer, NY Times, Apr 2018
- Value-based genomics.
Gong Jun et al. Oncotarget 2018 Mar 9(21) 15792-15815
- Hereditary Angioedema: The Economics of Treatment of an Orphan Disease.
Lumry William Raymond et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 522
- The cost-effectiveness of HLA-B*5801 screening to guide initial urate-lowering therapy for gout in the United States.
Jutkowitz Eric et al. Seminars in arthritis and rheumatism 2017 Apr 46(5) 594-600