From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Primary Care Provider Management of Congenital Hypothyroidism Identified Through Newborn Screening.
Rosenthal N A et al. Annals of thyroid research 2017 3(1) 95-101
- Adherence of Primary Care Physicians to Evidence-Based Recommendations to Reduce Ovarian Cancer Mortality.
Stewart Sherri L et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2016 Mar 25(3) 235-41
- Translational research is a key to nongeneticist physicians' genomics education.
Feero W Gregory et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Dec 16(12) 871-3
- Collaborative biomedicine in the age of big data: the case of cancer.
Shaikh Abdul R et al. J. Med. Internet Res. 2014 16(4) e101
- A cancer genetics toolkit improves access to genetic services through documentation and use of the family history by primary-care clinicians.
Scheuner Maren T et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Jan 16(1) 60-9
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer: what has been funded and what knowledge gaps remain?
Glasgow Russell E et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jun 5. 105(11) 766-73
- Effective communication of molecular genetic test results to primary care providers.
Scheuner Maren T et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Jun 15(6) 444-9
- Personalized medicine in major depressive disorder -- opportunities and pitfalls.
Miller Diane B et al. Metab. Clin. Exp. 2013 Jan 62 Suppl 1S34-9
- Improving newborn screening follow-up in pediatric practices: quality improvement innovation network.
Hinton Cynthia F et al. Pediatrics 2012 Sep 130(3) e669-75
- Multilevel research and the challenges of implementing genomic medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. Monographs 2012 May 2012(44) 112-20
- IRon Overload screeNing tool (IRON): development of a tool to guide screening in primary care.
Mainous Arch G et al. Am. J. Hematol. 2011 Sep 86(9) 733-7
- Newborn bloodspot screening for lysosomal storage disorders.
Zhou Hui et al. J. Pediatr. 2011 Jul 159(1) 7-13.e1
- Awareness and utilization of BRCA1/2 testing among U.S. primary care physicians.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2011 Jan 40(1) 61-6