Last Posted: May 10, 2018
- Huntington Disease: Genetics, Prevention, and Therapy Approaches.
Yapijakis Christos et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 98755-65
- We Need More Genetic Counselors- In discussing tests and results with patients, a specialist's touch is often needed
K Hanson, Medpage today, May 5, 2018
- Carrier frequency analysis of mutations causing autosomal-recessive-inherited retinal diseases in the Israeli population.
Hanany Mor, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 4
- Genetic Counselors' Experience with and Opinions on the Management of Newborn Screening Incidental Carrier Findings.
Leppert Kristen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Apr
- The Power of Cascade Testing and How Genetic Counselors Can Help
AC Sturm, NSGC blog, Apr 2018
- Novel de novo ZBTB20 mutations in three cases with Primrose syndrome and constant corpus callosum anomalies.
Alby Caroline, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 5 (5) 1091-1098