miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

#GetCovered: Here's What People are Saying

Dept. of Health & Human Services
The Affordable Care Act is making health care more affordable. We've heard from people across the country who have found affordable, quality health insurance in the Health Insurance Marketplace. Here's what some of them had to say about it:
"Budget wise, it worked for my financial situation."-Omar, TX 
"For me, It just came down to pure math, pure dollars and cents."
-Molly, VA 
"I'm thankful that I do have it now, because now I can afford it."
-LaNika, MI
We encourage you to join them and the millions of Americans who have already gotten health coverage through the Marketplace. Get started on your 2015 health coverage now – visit HealthCare.gov today! Enroll by December 15 to get high quality coverage that meets your needs starting January 1.
Great Deals. Great Fit. Get Covered.
Share on Facebook

No hay comentarios: