Please join us for the Understanding Medicare October CEU Webinar
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) to offer 0.4 Continuing Education Units (CEU) for this program.
To receive credit participants must:
- § Complete the pre-assessment
- § Attend all four hours of the training
- § Complete the course registration and evaluation
- § Complete the post-test with an aggregate score of at least 70%.
Please visit http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Training/NationalMedicareTrainingProgram/web-based-pct20training.html for accreditation statements and authors and disclosure information. CEU credit for this course expires December 15, 2013.
This webinar features:
- § A primer in hospital (Part A), medical (Part B), Medicare Advantage (Part C), and prescription drug (Part D) coverage in Medicare.
- § Current Medicare topics
- § A review of CMS resources for practical application
Webinar sessions will be held from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, ET on the following dates:
§ October 2, 2012 and October 3, 2012
Click the link below to register:
Please complete the registration form and select a password that is 8 characters long and contains one capital letter and a number. If you have previously attended a webinar with us please select “click here” at the top of the page. You will be redirected and asked to enter your login (your email address) and password. If you do not remember you password, please click the “Forgot your password?” link.
The pre-assessment must be completed prior to the start of the webinar. You will not be able to participate in the webinar if you have not completed the pre-assessment.
Space is limited. You will be sent the pre-assessment and webinar information after your registration has been approved.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com