miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Ethical Issues of The Future of Medicine: The Top 10 | ScienceRoll

Ethical Issues of The Future of Medicine: The Top 10 | ScienceRoll

Bioètica - Debat





Otros temas : Ethical Issues of The Future of Medicine: The Top 10
Enviado por Biblio on 2/3/2015 10:41:23 (99 Lecturas)
Ver artículo completo 

by Dr. Bertalan Meskó on February 26, 2015
While I was writing my book, The Guide to the Future of Medicine, I was constantly thinking about all the ethical issues disruptive technologies will make us face in the coming years. I’m a born optimist and if you look at recent developments in medicine & healthcare, you realize optimism can now be based on facts. Although, without being prepared for the coming waves of change, physicians, patients and all stakeholders will only come across threats, ethical issues and serious problems when they try to implement technology into everyday care.

I remain confident that we are still in time and we can still prepare for the amazing yet uncertain future of medicine. What is definitely needed, among others things such as new skills, is initiating public discussions now. It was my intention when I made a list of 10 potential ethical issues we will all have to deal with soon.

No hay comentarios: