Free Webinar on Decision Aids to Facilitate Shared Decision Making
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) will host a webinar on Wednesday March 18th at 3:30 pm EST to discuss how patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) findings can be used to facilitate shared decision making.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Current NCQA requirements for patient-centered medical homes and accountable care organizations regarding shared decision making to foster patient-centered care
- How patient decision aids based on PCOR can facilitate shared decision making
- How the SHARE Approach, AHRQ’s five-step process for shared decision making, helps providers learn key shared decision making skills and using PCOR information tools from AHRQ’s Effective Health Care Program
- Johann Chanin, NCQA
- Victor Montori, Mayo Clinic
- Alaina Fournier, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Nilay Shah, Mayo Clinic (moderator)
This activity will be accredited for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, and certified health education specialists. Determination of continuing education credit through Professional Education Services Group is pending.
Register now to secure a spot for this webinar.