March 4, 2015, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Changing Effort on Your Grant On a grant, you may have to increase or decrease your effort as your work progresses. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
Taking a Mechanistic Approach to Adjuvant Combinations NIAID continues its commitment to discovering and developing vaccine adjuvants with a recent funding opportunity announcement on molecular mechanisms of combination adjuvants. Read the full article.
Get or Upgrade an Expensive Instrument Attention: Apply by May 29, 2015, if you’re interested in purchasing or upgrading a single, expensive research instrument or system that costs at least $600,000 and no more than $2,000,000. Read the full article.
In The News
Notes From January's Advisory Council—Congress, Budgets, News NIAID's advisory Council met on January 26, 2015. Read the full article.
Concepts: Your Window Into NIAID's Priorities If you're not tuned into our concepts, you might be missing out on big insights into NIAID's strategic thinking—insights you can use to give your application its best chance at funding. Read the full article.
A Brief Guide to Uniform Guidance In case you missed the February 5, 2015, Guide notice, check out NIH Interim Grant General Conditions. Read the full article.
- Request for Information: Development of Therapeutic Products for Biodefense
- Speaking of RFIs, NIH Issues a New One and Extends Another
- Don't Resist Requests for Peer Review Service
- Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Conferences
Your Grant Information Can Be Made Public Be aware: If you receive a grant from NIH, anybody can request to see your application and progress report under the Freedom of Information Act. Read the full article.
- Can one of the PIs on my multiple PI, program project (P01) grant application be a foreign citizen here on a visa?
- My resubmission application is ready, but I'm concerned my review panel lacks expertise in my specific research area. Can I request a special emphasis panel?
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-CA-15-006, Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Advancing Biomedical Science Using Crowdsourcing and Interactive Digital Media (UH2)
- PAR-15-130, Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01)
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .