Broadband Opportunity Council Is Requesting Comments
The Broadband Opportunity Council, established by the President in March 2015, issued aNotice and Request for Comments for all interested parties to share their perspectives and recommend actions the Federal Government can take to promote the deployment, adoption and competition for the use of broadband technology. Written comments are due on or before 5PM Eastern Time on June 10, 2015.
Instructions: Submit written comments on or before 5PM Eastern time on June 10, 2015.
- By e-mail: Written comments may be submitted by e-mail to:BOCrfc2015@ntia.doc.gov. Include Broadband Opportunity Council in the subject line of the message. Comments submitted by email should be machine-readable and should not be copy-protected.
- By Mail: Written comments may also be submitted by mail to the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, 1401 Constitution Avenue N.W., Room 4626, Attn: Broadband Opportunity Council, Washington, DC 20230. Responders should include the name of the person or organization filing the comment, as well as a page number on each page of their submissions. Paper submissions should also include a CD or DVD with an electronic version of the document, which should be labeled with the name and organization of the filer.
- Please do not include in your comments information of a confidential nature, such as sensitive personal information or proprietary information. All comments received are a part of the public record and will generally be posted to http://www.ntia.doc.gov/
federal-register-notice/2015/ broadband-opportunity-council- comments without change.
For further information, contact:
- Karen Hanson, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce; telephone: (202) 482-0213; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Denise Scott, Rural Development, Rural Utilities Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; telephone: (202)720-1910; e-mail:Denise.Scott1@wdc.usda.gov.
- Please direct media inquiries to National Telecommunications and Information Administration's Office of Public Affairs; telephone: (202) 482-7002.
- Notice and Request for Comments: https://
- Presidential Memorandum: https://www.
whitehouse.gov/the-press- office/2015/03/23/ presidential-memorandum- expanding-broadband- deployment-and-adoption-addr
- Register for May 20 webinar to learn more about the notice: go.usa.gov/3KdGw